Product: FITT Gym Multi-Gym Home Workout Machine
Brand: New Image
Recommended Place To Buy: Amazon.com
Material Type: Aluminium
Shipping Weight: 28.5 kg
Included Components: Main frame, set of pulleys, interchangeable bards, exercise chart and user manual.
My Personal Rating: 7 out of 10.
New Image FIIT Gym Multi-Gym Home Workout Machine
This multi-gym machine is quite unique and it’s designed to give great workout versatility and all-round results. Full body workout has never been this easy! The New Image FIIT Gym Home Workout Machine prides itself in giving you a full body workout right in the comfort of your home. This machine is effective for achieving an all-round result by toning, sculpting and defining your body from head to toe.
With this machine in your home gym, there will be less need to worry about gym membership and recurring monthly fees. You have the luxury of benefiting from a machine that targets every muscle in your muscle with ease, building strength, cardiovascular fitness, muscle tone and flexibility.
The New Image FIIT Gym Multi-Gym Home Workout Machine is 3-in-1; combines bodyweight training with an ab training and a Pilates reformer for incredible versatility. If you are into Pilates (pronounced puh-lah-teez and not pie-lates), then this machine should be high on your list of gym equipments as it offers you the ability to practice and improve your techniques right in the comfort of your home.
Pilates is basically a form of low-impact exercise that seeks to strengthen the body by placing more emphasis on breathing, alignment, improving balance, coordination and developing a strong core. It concentrates on flexibility, balance and posture as it emphasizes on correct form instead of going for the burn as done in other forms of workout regimes.
Your workouts should be fun and fresh each time you use the machine as it comes with an almost limitless list of exercise options. The more you enjoy your workout, the more likely you are to work harder. This also encourages you to stick to a routine and stay consistent. Hard work, commitment and consistency is a vital component of every workout regime.
This machine uses your own bodyweight for resistance, ideal for almost any age or fitness level. Bodyweight training gives you the proper conditioning and strength your body needs. We very often overlook the amazing changes our bodies could go through by simply adding bodyweight training as part of our workout routines.
Let’s take a good look at the pros and cons of this multi-gym home workout machine. It should hopefully help us decide whether to give this machine a go or not. Buy or not, it is your decision to make!
- As stated earlier, this home gym machine is 3-in-1. It does bodyweight training, ab training and has a Pilates reformer.
- It aims to give its users an all-round fitness result. It helps you to define and tone your body from head to toe.
- With this exercise machine, boredom is kept at bay as it comes with an almost limitless workout options. Look after your body by exercising regularly and your body will look after you!
- This machine comes with an exercise guide that helps you to learn how to do more than 20 body-sculpting exercises and get the best out of your FITT Gym machine.
- Its heavy-duty construction gives it the added strength to withstand body weights of up to 110kg.
- It is designed to save space as it can be collapsed down to just 30cm high for storage under your bed, against the wall or stored in a cupboard.
- This machine has built-in wheels for ease of move around your home. This also gives you the added flexibility of being able to use this machine within any area or room in your home. You can decide to ‘wheel’ it outdoors on those sunny days for a refreshing outdoor workout session.
- This product’s image as displayed online is deceptive as the product does not come with the lat bar and squat platform. Customers have to pay extra for both devices (lat bar and squat platform).
- The machine’s usage can take time to get used to. Its working mechanism might be completely new to some of us.
- Users need to complete the assembling of this machine. It comes part-assembled, but that does not make the assembling task any easier.
The Final Decision Is Yours To Make!
I hope my review has made your decision to purchase this product a bit easier. Compare both the positive and negative sides of this home gym machine and decide whether it is an equipment you need in your home gym.
The above stated pros and cons shows the positives out-weigh the negatives so your decision should hopefully be straight forward. You might also want to compare it to other similar products on the market before making your final decision.
If your decision is to purchase this product, then follow the link below;
Feel free to leave comments, questions, suggestion and contributions below!